Sunday 23 May 2010

Angus and Archie have their first bath!

Well what a lovely weekend it has been, weather wise and just generally. I was out on a hen do last night, 23 girls, was great fun, especially when I managed to get two free bottles of Moet from my friend Mike who happened to be the duty manager at the pub we were at! Amazing. The night finished off with a ride in a limo so pretty much a fantastic night out all round.

Rich was away most of today at the British Superbikes so I had the house and the boys to myself, wow it was a hot one. I had to get the hose pipe out at one point and spray the boys to cool them off a bit. Also tried to make them have some quiet time so that they didn't overheat, tricky when they're two rumbunctious puppies!

Rich came home looking as red as a lobster, silly boy had been in the sun all day with no protection :-S I did tell him! I have been extremely tired but managed to go swimming this morning which I was quite proud of considering I didn't get to bed til late last night.

So this evening we thought it would be a good idea to give the boys a bath, considering how hot it's been and all that. We stupidly put them in the bath at the same time... which ended up being a rather wet experience for everyone involved ha ha. Angus took getting wet and soapy like a man, he only tried to get out once or twice but Archie was a whole different matter! He tried and tried to get out and then when I eventually managed to stop him jumping up he started squealing! He is such a baby! He didn't stop until I pulled him out and wrapped him in his towel, what a wimp!

He seems ok now, he's under his blanket on his bed. Angus is being thoroughly spoilt and is lying on Rich, being cradled by his arm. I do despair sometimes!

Another fun weekend in the Angus and Archie household, back to work tomorrow, booo, I'd much rather be at home! I thank my lucky stars every day, I am truly blessed to be in the position I'm in and am so very happy :-)

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment