Thursday 20 May 2010

Is it really Thursday already?

I can't believe how quickly this week is going, thank goodness it is flying by! I think I may have given myself a hernia this morning, I have to carry the boys' crates upstairs at night and downstairs in the morning and this morning I really hurt myself so I think it might be time for them to start sleeping in the kitchen rather than our bedroom... not sure how that will go down with Rich though! We'll have to see, it does feel like we've had Archie a lot longer than just a week and a half!

It was so funny the other night, I do worry when the boys are fighting but they do it quietly generally and don't yelp or anything so I do try and let them get on with it. Archie was being particularly playful and going after Angus quite a bit and growling but he wasn't looking at what he was doing at one point and trod on his own ear (they're that long!) and fell over! My stomach hurt from laughing, the look on his face was priceless!

He's always running around and falling over, it's especially funny when he runs down the ramp we have had built for them and lands on his shoulder - it sounds painful but I don't think it is. Angus just looks at him with disdain then gets on with chewing his toys!

They had a good nights sleep last night, they didn't get up this morning until 7.30am which is brilliant for me, I do love a lie in.

Will update again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment