Friday 21 May 2010

Warm night, early morning

Phew it was warm in our house last night and I didn't even have the heating on. It meant that when I went to bed after an uneventful evening I had to open the window and leave the door open to try and get a draft going through the room. Not that I'm complaining, it's lovely to have some warm weather at long last. The only trouble is it meant that the boys were a bit unsettled this morning when it got quite a bit cooler so I was awake at 4.30am trying to shush them!

I took them outside to do their business then tried to get them to settle but didn't really manage it, for some reason Archie was particularly whiney bless him. Needless to say Mummy is very tired today!

Archie is so funny when he first wakes up, I carry them both down the stairs then put them straight out into the garden (it minimises the chance of any accidents on the way out) and Archie just seems to fall over everywhere! He'll be walking fine then his legs just sort of give way as if he's still half asleep (obviously hoping it's nothing serious and that he will grow out of it!).

They both get really excited when I put them in their crates in the kitchen now, ready for my departure. They know what's coming... it's Kong time! They love it, and can't seem to get enough of it! All I do is put a bit of puppy paste in then put a chocolate drop on top, put some ice cubes in a small bowl for them in case they get thirsty then put the kongs in their crates and drop the blanket on top - hey presto, two happy boys until lunch time.

It's my last day today of going home at lunch time, Rich is back from working abroad tomorrow and I have to say I can not wait to see him! A week is far too long. I think he might have missed the boys quite a bit... and me of course.

I think my little sausages will be pleased to see their daddy!

I will update again later and include more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment