Friday 21 May 2010

TFI Friday!

Another successful day with the boys, they have been extraordinarily good :-) I am a happy mummy, so far anyway. I'm going to my friends house tonight so that her mum can meet Angus and Archie, they also have horses, goats and kittens so could be an interesting evening!

Now I like a bit of hot weather but at the moment it seems a bit unbearably hot... I really shouldn't complain should I, must be a British thing ;-) I know it'll be raining next week so should make the most of it!

I will be so glad when Rich is back, I love the boys to bits but a week with them on my own... well, it's been hard work and that's all I'll say! I think the boys will be glad to have him back too, I don't think he shouts at them as much as I do.

I've had them chasing round after treat filled toys this evening, they don't know when to stop eating though! I honestly think they could go on and on and on until they burst. It gave them something different to do for a while though.

Archie seems particularly bitey today, he's had my hair in his mouth, my top, my jeans, most of Angus, not sure what to do about it really. Think it might be time to think about having his wotsits off - it's for the best isn't it!

He's scary when he's coming at ya!!


No comments:

Post a Comment