Tuesday 25 May 2010

My little sausages...

Oh they are just adorable. I call them Sausage 1 and Sausage 2 (which isn't confusing for them at all!).

Last night Archie woke us up a couple of times needing to go out which I don't mind because at least he is letting us know. He does seem to have taken a backward step in terms of sleeping through the night but I think it might be down to the fact he had his second lot of injections on Saturday and he was quite a poorly boy so I reckon that explains it.

This morning when I left the house to go to work Angus was in the crook of Rich's arm, on his back with his paws out front (I really should have taken a picture, he loves that position) and Archie was snoozing on his lap. They all looked very cute (and comfy!) and I wish I could have stayed with them!

That's just one of the problems of owning puppies (or indeed having children I would imagine, not that I have any experience of this) you just don't want to leave them, for any time at all.

I'm missing going home to them at lunch time this week (although my car isn't missing doing the mileage!), Rich has taken over the responsibility as he is around and works closer to home. I think he enjoys spending time with his boys... I often see him having a quiet conversation with Angus, he whispers in his ear then won't tell me what he's said. That's love isn't it?

Will update later and put some more pictures on.

No comments:

Post a Comment