Wednesday 19 May 2010

Wow

I am soooo tired! Who could have known that looking after two boys could be so tiring!

They seem to continuously want to be out in the garden at the moment which is fine until I shut the door on them and then of course they want to come inside! I played 'chuck the kong' with them this evening, they seem to have energy that knows no bounds which is great but tiring when I'm on my own.

They also seem to be obsessed with the bark we laid down in our garden about a year ago, every time I look they're chewing away on something which is quite worrying considering how little they are, I really worry about them eating something which then gets stuck and blocks them up. Rich tells me not to worry but still...

Archie is at the vets on Saturday for his second lot of injections, he's a lot better since he's been taking his anti-biotics. He was a bit poorly when we first brought him home and although we thought it would settle down on it's own we decided to take him to the vet to get him checked out and she recommended a 10 day course. I think he was poorly after his first injections so am not looking forward to Sat/Sun if he's going to be poorly again bless him. He's such a baby, we think they spoiled him a bit at the breeders and now we're paying the price. I think he'll grow out of it as he gets older though... fingers crossed anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment